Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Which One To Use Kajabi Or Clickfunnel