Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Which Themes Kajabi Support
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Which Themes Kajabi Support
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Which Themes Kajabi Support
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Which Themes Kajabi Support
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Which Themes Kajabi Support
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Which Themes Kajabi Support
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Which Themes Kajabi Support
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Which Themes Kajabi Support
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Which Themes Kajabi Support
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Which Themes Kajabi Support
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Which Themes Kajabi Support