A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Who Could I Hire That Is Very Good With Kajabi