Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Why Won’T Kajabi Let Me Save My Name And Photo?