A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Wistia On Kajabi Individual Engagement Analytics