Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? WordPress Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. WordPress Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. WordPress Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. WordPress Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement WordPress Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. WordPress Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. WordPress Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. WordPress Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. WordPress Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ WordPress Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. WordPress Kajabi