A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? WordPress Popup For Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. WordPress Popup For Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. WordPress Popup For Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. WordPress Popup For Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement WordPress Popup For Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. WordPress Popup For Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. WordPress Popup For Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. WordPress Popup For Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. WordPress Popup For Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ WordPress Popup For Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. WordPress Popup For Kajabi