Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Working At Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Working At Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Working At Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Working At Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Working At Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Working At Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Working At Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Working At Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Working At Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Working At Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Working At Kajabi