A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. You Don’T Have Permission To Access That Page. Kajabi