Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Zaiper Intergration Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Zaiper Intergration Kajabi