A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Access Files Saved In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Access Files Saved In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Access Files Saved In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Access Files Saved In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Access Files Saved In Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Access Files Saved In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Access Files Saved In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Access Files Saved In Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Access Files Saved In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Access Files Saved In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Access Files Saved In Kajabi