A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Accessally Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Accessally Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Accessally Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Accessally Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Accessally Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Accessally Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Accessally Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Accessally Vs Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Accessally Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Accessally Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Accessally Vs Kajabi