Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? New Kajabi Pricing
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. New Kajabi Pricing
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. New Kajabi Pricing
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. New Kajabi Pricing
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Pricing
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Pricing
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. New Kajabi Pricing
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. New Kajabi Pricing
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. New Kajabi Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ New Kajabi Pricing
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. New Kajabi Pricing