Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Activecampaign And Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Activecampaign And Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Activecampaign And Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Activecampaign And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Activecampaign And Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Activecampaign And Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Activecampaign And Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Activecampaign And Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Activecampaign And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Activecampaign And Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Activecampaign And Kajabi