Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integration