A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Best Kajabi Websites
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Best Kajabi Websites
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Best Kajabi Websites
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Best Kajabi Websites
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Best Kajabi Websites
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Best Kajabi Websites
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Best Kajabi Websites
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant courses. Best Kajabi Websites
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Best Kajabi Websites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Best Kajabi Websites
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Best Kajabi Websites