Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Acuity Scheduling Kajabi Integrations