Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Add A Counter To Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Add A Counter To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Add A Counter To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Add A Counter To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Add A Counter To Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Add A Counter To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Add A Counter To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Add A Counter To Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Add A Counter To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Add A Counter To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Add A Counter To Kajabi