Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi To Evernote
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi To Evernote
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi To Evernote
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi To Evernote
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi To Evernote
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi To Evernote
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi To Evernote
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi To Evernote
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi To Evernote
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi To Evernote
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi To Evernote