A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Add Facebook Pixel To Kajabi