Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Fitness
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Fitness
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Fitness
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Fitness
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Fitness
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Fitness
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Fitness
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Fitness
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Fitness
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Fitness
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Fitness