Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Admin Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Admin Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Admin Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Admin Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Admin Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Admin Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Admin Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Admin Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Admin Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Admin Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Admin Kajabi