Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi 2 Domains
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi 2 Domains
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi 2 Domains
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi 2 Domains
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 2 Domains
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 2 Domains
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi 2 Domains
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi 2 Domains
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi 2 Domains
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi 2 Domains
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi 2 Domains