A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Affiliate Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Affiliate Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Affiliate Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Affiliate Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Affiliate Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Affiliate Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Affiliate Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Affiliate Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Affiliate Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Affiliate Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Affiliate Kajabi