A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Almost 30 Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Almost 30 Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Almost 30 Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Almost 30 Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Almost 30 Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Almost 30 Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Almost 30 Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Almost 30 Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Almost 30 Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Almost 30 Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Almost 30 Kajabi