Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Amy Porterfield Kajabi Discount