Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Website Examples
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Website Examples
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Website Examples
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Website Examples
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Website Examples
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Website Examples
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Website Examples
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Website Examples
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Website Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Website Examples
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Website Examples