A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Api Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Api Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Api Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Api Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Api Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Api Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Api Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Api Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Api Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Api Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Api Kajabi