A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Create An Offer In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. How To Create An Offer In Kajabi