Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? App Kajabi Login
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. App Kajabi Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. App Kajabi Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. App Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement App Kajabi Login
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. App Kajabi Login
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. App Kajabi Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. App Kajabi Login
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. App Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ App Kajabi Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. App Kajabi Login