Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? My Kajabi Login
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. My Kajabi Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. My Kajabi Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. My Kajabi Login
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement My Kajabi Login
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. My Kajabi Login
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. My Kajabi Login
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. My Kajabi Login
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. My Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ My Kajabi Login
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. My Kajabi Login