Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Are Kajabi Products Less Vulnerable To Paypal Holds?