Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Revoke Access
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Revoke Access
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Revoke Access
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Revoke Access
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Revoke Access
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Revoke Access
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Revoke Access
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Revoke Access
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Revoke Access
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Revoke Access
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Revoke Access