Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Are Kartra And Kajabi The Same?