Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Is New Kajabi Landing Pages Easy To Use?