Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Beauty Growth Academy Kajabi