Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Jayne Matthews Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Jayne Matthews Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Jayne Matthews Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Jayne Matthews Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Jayne Matthews Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Jayne Matthews Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Jayne Matthews Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Jayne Matthews Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Jayne Matthews Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Jayne Matthews Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Jayne Matthews Kajabi