Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Best Kajabi Themes
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Best Kajabi Themes
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Best Kajabi Themes
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Best Kajabi Themes
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Best Kajabi Themes
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Best Kajabi Themes
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Best Kajabi Themes
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful course content. Best Kajabi Themes
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Best Kajabi Themes
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Best Kajabi Themes
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while in the move. Best Kajabi Themes