A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Builderall Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Builderall Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Builderall Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Builderall Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Builderall Vs Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Builderall Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Builderall Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Builderall Vs Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Builderall Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Builderall Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Builderall Vs Kajabi