A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Site
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Site
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Site
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Site
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Site
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Site
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Site
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Site
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Site
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Site
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Site