Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Calendly Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Calendly Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Calendly Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Calendly Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Calendly Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Calendly Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Calendly Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Calendly Kajabi Integration
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Calendly Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Calendly Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. Calendly Kajabi Integration