Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Minus Sign
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Minus Sign
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Minus Sign
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Minus Sign
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Minus Sign
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Minus Sign
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Minus Sign
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Minus Sign
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Minus Sign
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Minus Sign
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Minus Sign