A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Call Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Call Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Call Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Call Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Call Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Call Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Call Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Call Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Call Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Call Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Call Kajabi