A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Custom Domain Without Cloudflare