Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Call To Action Trigger Kajabi Opt-In Form