Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Offers Not Showing Up In Clickfunnels