A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Can I Embed A Kajabi Form In WordPress