A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Can I Insert An Assessment Into An Email In Kajabi