A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. When Does Kajabi Have It’S Best Deals?