A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful course content. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Can I Sell Tickets On Kajabi